October 27, 2008, Author: JonnyAndrews, 14 Comments

Money Siphon System Live 2 Hour Shocker!

Categories: Internet Marketing

This was by far the most insane call I’ve ever done.

Why?  Because I had over 753 people send in questions and the phone lines were maxed out 10 minutes BEFORE the call even went live!

Damn.  Not bad for a Friday afternoon with zero heads up.

Did you miss the call?

No sweat, just download it here.  (Right click “save target as”)

If you already own a copy of The Money Siphon System  you’ll be getting some killer video as well.  If you don’t own a copy you can check out the video and see if it’s your thing here

Questions?  No prob… post them on the blog!

Once again… need the MP3 of the 2 hour 8 minute live Q&A call?
Right Click “Save Target As” Here

Want to be part of the group who is making money online?  Easy to do.

Just Click Here And Watch The Video

To YOUR Success,

Jonny Andrews

14 Responses to Money Siphon System Live 2 Hour Shocker!

1. Adi Djohari says:

I didn’t make it for the call because it’s 3 a.m. in my country but thanks for providing this recording. I’m going to hear it later. Thanks Jonny.

2. Jonny

I missed the call but the download that you have is better then a lot of paid products that are out there.

Thanks
    Charles Kirkland

3. JonnyAndrews says:

Well thanks guys! I do in fact do my best.

FYI: Keep an eye on your inbox, I’ve got some really insane stuff coming up!

Jonny

4. Dude, that call rocks.

I loved the bit about now being unemployable. I was a freelance graphic designer for 13 yrs and have been going through the whole family trying to get you to get back to a normal job thing.

Your info is pure gold. Thanks for a quick boost and a refreshing confirmation that I am on the right path.

Yours, listening avidly

Dan

5. Scott says:

Holy crap! I have never in my life met a guy who was willing to do what you just did.

2 freaking hours!?!?! You actually answered peoples questions!

Thank you. You have no idea how refreshing it is to find a person online
    who is willing to seriously help people.

Keep this up man… you rock!

Scott

6. JonnyAndrews says:

Scott, Dan…

Thanks for listening! Yea, I really like doing this sort of stuff because I vividly remember back when I was sucking wind trying to make ends meet.

Truth be told, the best way to break through that weird-ass failure/success barrier is to simply put one foot in front of the other!

Keep an eye on your inbox… I’ve got more insanity coming your way!

Jonny

7. Will be watching the inbox and putting the one foot before the other. Already getting some success in ClickBank, three sales already in one day… Happy as a pig in shit with that.

Cheers Dude.

8. JonnyAndrews says:

Daniel,

That’s cool as hell you’re making money now!

Keep it up!

Jonny

9. Jack says:

Hey what was that tool that you use that you said helps give you a percentage of the money that certain keywords can make? I know you said it in the conference call but I just can’t seem to find it.

10. Bessie M Barg says:

Hi, Jonny,

Thank you for the video.. I have not had the chance to watch it yet but I will soon. I am not used to doing this sort of thing and am having a hard time believing this could really work after all the money I have spent trying to do this and getting nowhere. I will honestly give it a try. Are you taking any money out of my debit card. Please don’t at this time because I am broke, in the red already. I think, by what you say, you understand what I am saying.

11. Pastor Taiwo says:

Getting tired already,

I love your program and the first day I saw it I wanted to get it. Unfortunately, I currently live in Nigeria and clickbank does not allow Nigerians, this is completely frustrating for some of us who honestly want to participate in online business. Please how can you help, is there another means of payment, or can clickbank account be opened for me from there? I am a pastor here in Nigeria.

You help will be highly appreciated, please.

Thanks.

Pastor Taiwo

12. Jonny says:

Pastor Taiwo,

That’s a superb question. In all honesty I have no idea what you should do for sure. However, I can come up with ideas.

Because you’re a pastor I’m going to take a shot in the dark you have a network of resources you can tap into. Support for your ministry? Yes?

Do you have a home or sister congregation in another country?

What I suggest is you partner with one of these other churches who have a physical address in a country ClickBank/PayPal service. You will then work directly with them to build/grow your business and subsequently split the money as you both see fit.

You may have to set up a corporation so everything is above board. No idea what the legal structure for something like this should be… but it’s a place to start.

I hope that helps. Let me know how it works for you!

Jonny

13. William says:

Hi Jonny,
    Just purchased the Money Siphon System and I am truly impressed with the information presented. You mentioned getting a domain name but not to name it after a specific product. Do you have any naming tips I might can consider.

Thanks

14. Mark Bohart says:

Jonny is the BOMB.He is deffinately my favorite im to learn from.